- Historical Data
- 8 Years
- 2 Billion+
By developers for developers
Made for builders, founders, scholars, dabblers, and dreamers
- Standardized JSON / CSV.
- Our data is available in both JSON and CSV formats, making it easy for you to integrate it into your application.
- Client Libraries.
- Our client libraries make it simple to access and use our data, so you can spend less time worrying about the technical details and more time building your application.
- Tutorials & Examples.
- We know that getting started with a new API can be hard, which is why we provide tutorials and examples to help you get up and running in no time.
from polygon import RESTClient # https://polygon.io/docs/crypto/get_v2_aggs_ticker__cryptoticker__range__multiplier___timespan___from___to client = RESTClient("XXXXXX") aggs =  for a in client.list_aggs( "X:BTCUSD", 1, "day", "2023-01-30", "2023-02-03", limit=50000, ): aggs.append(a) print(aggs)
- Rows of Data
- 1 Trillion+
- Raw Data
- 2 Petabytes
- 70 Million
Intuitive and easy-to-use
Powerful data, simple access
Choose the data access method that suits your needs and get started today.
Our S3 interface lets you access our flat files easily and seamlessly. With just a few clicks, you'll have the data you need to power your applications.
Our Restful and WebSocket APIs provide flexible and powerful options for accessing our data. Whether you need real-time or historical data, we've got you covered.
Our SQL Query option lets you harness the power of SQL to access our data. With this flexible and intuitive option, you can easily customize queries to fit your needs.
Intuitive & easy-to-use APIs
Effortlessly integrate market data into your applications using our intuitive developer-friendly APIs and comprehensive documentation that streamlines the integration process, allowing you to focus on building your application.
Master the forex market
Leverage our forex API to transform raw data into informed market decisions.
- Live exchange rates
- Don't miss a beat in the ever-evolving foreign exchange market with real-time currency exchange rates at your fingertips.
- Global currency pairs
- Monitor currency pairs from around the world, ensuring that you'll always have the most relevant market information.
- Deep historical insights
- History often holds the keys to the future. Our Forex Market Data API lets you dig into historical forex data to study past market behaviors.
Ride the crypto wave
From popular coins to the latest tokens, explore historical trends or craft your strategies with our crypto API.
- Real-time ticks
- Stay ahead of market swings and trends with the ability to stream or query live transactions from global crypto markets.
- Broad coverage
- Explore an expansive dataset with a diverse range of cryptocurrencies and extensive historical tick data for major coins.
- Leading crypto exchanges
- We partner with some of the top crypto exchanges to provide comprehensive trade and quote data straight from the source.
Instant access. Cancel Anytime.
Currencies data pricing
Unlimited access to crypto and forex data.
Great for trying our APIs
- 5 API Calls / Minute
- End of Day Data
- 2 Years Historical Data
- Reference Data
- Technical Indicators
Great for historical data
- Unlimited API Calls
- Real-time Data
- 10+ Years Historical Data
- Reference Data
- Technical Indicators
Need data for your business?
Explore plans designed to fuel your company's growth and give you a competitive edge in the financial industry.
Frequently asked questions
- What Are the Forex Market Hours?
- The forex market, also known as the foreign exchange market, is a global decentralized market where currencies are traded. It operates 24 hours a day, five days a week, starting from Sunday 5:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) until Friday 5:00 PM ET.
- Where does Polygon’s Crypto data come from?
- We connect to some of the highest volume exchanges to consume the level 1 and level 2 order books. These currently include Coinbase, Kraken, BitFinex, and BitStamp.
- What asset classes are available through Polygon's Currencies subscription?
- Polygon provides real-time and historical Forex and Crypto data through the Currencies subscription.
Developer friendly access
Explore more data
We're committed to providing fair access to the financial markets for everyone, not just the big players on Wall Street. That's why we offer the same institutional-level data access to both companies and individuals alike.