Real people dedicated to providing you with exceptional assistance.
Connect via email
Connect with our team via email for prompt assistance, tailored support, or potential partnerships.
Join us on Slack
Enter your email for an invite to our slack community!
Schedule a demo
Talk with our market data experts
Offices and data center locations across multiple cities
331 Elizabeth St Suite A
Atlanta, GA 30307
800 Secaucus Rd
Secaucus, NJ 07094
350 E Cermak Rd
Chicago, IL 60616
Frequently asked questions
- How does Polygon create the OHLCV (open, high, low, close, volume) aggregate bars?
- Polygon uses the "Sale Conditions" attached to each trade to determine if that trade is eligible to update the aggregate.
- Does Polygon offer pre-market and after-hours data?
- Yes, we provide data for every single trade that occurs, whether that happens during normal trading hours, or extended trading hours. Our tick-level market data will stream normally during pre-market and after-hours.
- Where does Polygon's Stock data come from?
- We receive data directly from both SIPs (Security Information Processors) as RAW binary feeds rather than via retransmission or through an intermediary.
- Does Polygon offer dark pool data?
- Yes, we provide dark pool data. If a trade comes through with an exchange ID of 4 (exchange:4) and also has an attached “trf_id” field, it came from a dark pool.