- What is the request limit for Polygon’s RESTful APIs?
- Our free tier subscriptions come with a limit of 5 API requests per minute. Paying customers have access to unlimited API requests.
- What is the function of the limit parameter in Polygon’s Aggregate Endpoint?
- Aggregates Tag
- Our Aggregates endpoint has a limit parameter that limits the number of base aggregates queried to create the aggregate results.
- What is the difference between RESTful APIs and WebSockets?
- WebSockets Tag
- FAQ Tag
- A RESTful API is a way of designing an application program interface (API) that uses HTTP requests to access and manipulate data.
- What is the max number of tickers I can pass through Polygon’s Snapshot?
- There is no limit to the number of tickers you can query in a single Snapshot request.